© Copyright 2018 Mid-Atlantic Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.
Effective Date: 9/1/2018
2. Disclaimer. The information contained on this Site is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No visitors or users of the Site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included on the Site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular factual circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the visitor or user’s jurisdiction. másLabor is not a law firm and its employees are not attorneys.
másLabor does not warrant that any of the content contained on the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. másLabor expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any of the content of this Site.
3. Intellectual Property. Unless otherwise noted, all content on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, software, and all other content (“Content”) is the property of Mid-Atlantic Solutions, Inc., our affiliates and subsidiaries, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All content not owned by másLabor or our affiliates or subsidiaries that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners who may or not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by másLabor.
Unless otherwise noted, the trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”) are in the registered and unregistered marks of Mid-Atlantic Solutions, Inc., our affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees or licensors, in the United States and other countries, and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. All Trademarks not owned by másLabor or our affiliates or subsidiaries that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by másLabor.
Except as set forth in Section 4 below, or as required by applicable law, neither the Content, nor Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without másLabor’s prior written consent.
4. Limited License. másLabor grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site for individual use. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof without másLabor’s prior written consent.
The limited license set forth in this Section 4 does not include the right to: (i) modify, download, distribute, or reproduce the Site or its Content (except for caching, printing a copy for individual use, or as necessary to view any Content); (ii) make use of any of the Site or its Content other than individual use; (iii) create any derivative work based on the Site or its Content; (iv) use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing másLabor’s name or Trademarks without our express written consent, or (v) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering, mining, or extraction tools, or any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site, the másH2A subpage, or the másH2B subpage, for individual, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Site may not (i) link to or replicate any másLabor Content for commercial purposes; (ii) imply that we endorse or sponsor such website or its products or services; (iii) misrepresent or imply a relationship with másLabor; (iv) contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, or unlawful; (v) portray másLabor or its services in a false, misleading, derogatory, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable manner, including implying a relationship or affiliation with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) use any Trademark without express written permission; or (vii) link to any page of the Site other than the home page, the másH2A or másH2B subpages. másLabor may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorized use by you of the Site automatically terminates the limited license set forth in this Section 4 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
7. Limitation of Liability. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, másLabor will not be responsible or in any way liable under any circumstance (by contract, tort, or otherwise) for any (i) direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including interruption to business or lost profits; (ii) access delays or access interruptions to the Site; (iii) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (iv) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of external links to or from the Site; (v) computer viruses, system failure, browser issues, or other computer malfunctions occurring in connection with or arising out of your use of the Site, including links to or from any third-party websites; (vi) any inaccuracies, omissions, or misleading, false or deceptive statements in the Content; or (vii) events beyond másLabor’s reasonable control.
8. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless másLabor and its affiliates for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements, resulting from any third-part claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless másLabor for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering, mining, and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on másLabor’s infrastructure.
Effective Date: 9/1/2018
1. Collection and Use of Personal Information.
a. Visiting the public areas of the Site does not require you to provide any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number (“Personal Information”). The cookies use on the public areas of the Site do not gather Personal Information, although your browser may automatically provide us with certain other information, such as metadata reflecting the date and time of your visit, your computer’s browser type, operating system and IP address, viewing device, and any referring and existing URLs. You may choose, however, to provide másLabor with Personal Information in order to contact us or make any other sort of inquiry or solicitation.
b. másLabor may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental inquiry.
e. másLabor may sell or otherwise transfer certain assets. By providing Personal Information, you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
2. Data Sharing and Transfer. másLabor is a national company with offices and affiliated entities in multiple jurisdictions. Any information received by másLabor, including Personal Information, may be transferred or shared across our integrated computer networks or among affiliates or subsidiaries in other jurisdictions. másLabor does not warrant that the recipient of such transfer will be subject to data protection laws similar to those prevailing in the jurisdiction in which such information is provided to or received by másLabor.